Yehuda Maccabi

14 Tishrei 5778
October 4, 2017
Yehuda Maccabi Wednesday

After the day
Princess Diaries:

I had everything planned in my written itinerary but I was willing to make adjustments, even huge ones for the sake of my parents because this trip was for them to do what they want anyway. Dad wanted to visit Haifa so I planned for us to go to Haifa today but he was the one who changed his mind about today because he wanted us to visit their church WWCF in Tel Aviv. But when we got there, the church no longer existed and so we met the church Pastor that day and spent the afternoon at Yehuda Maccabi where she brought us to have a little picnic at the River Park. The Park was amazing! What a beautiful place to live! Israelis are so blessed to have such a beautiful country, we never have this kinds of parks in my country and so many Israeli's are enjoying what they have. 




Before the day begins: ODB: Isaiah 20-22, Ephesians 6
God will not forgive the sins of those who do not do what they have been called to do
Isaiah 22:12 The Lord, the Lord Almighty, called you on that day to weep and to wail,
to tear out your hair and put on sackcloth.
13 But see, there is joy and revelry, slaughtering of cattle and killing of sheep,
eating of meat and drinking of wine! “Let us eat and drink,” you say, “for tomorrow we die!”
14 The Lord Almighty has revealed this in my hearing: “Till your dying day this sin will not be atoned for,” says the Lord, the Lord Almighty.

All of us GOD's children have been called to pray
Ephesians 6:18 And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the Lord’s people. 19 Pray also for me, that whenever I speak, words may be given me so that I will fearlessly make known the mystery of the gospel, 20 for which I am an ambassador in chains. Pray that I may declare it fearlessly, as I should.



DRM: Nehemiah 2:1-8 I have the favor of the KING and kings
The king granted my requests, for the favoring hand of my God was upon me.
Psalm 137 My Wedding vows to the King of kings and my King
Let my tongue be silenced if I ever forget You
1 By the rivers of Babylon we sat and wept
when we remembered Zion.
2 There on the poplars
we hung our harps,
3 for there our captors asked us for songs,
our tormentors demanded songs of joy;
they said, “Sing us one of the songs of Zion!”
4 How can we sing the songs of the Lord
while in a foreign land?
5 If I forget you, Jerusalem,
may my right hand forget its skill.
6 May my tongue cling to the roof of my mouth
if I do not remember you,
if I do not consider Jerusalem
my highest joy.
7 Remember, Lord, what the Edomites did
on the day Jerusalem fell.
“Tear it down,” they cried,
“tear it down to its foundations!”
8 Daughter Babylon, doomed to destruction,
happy is the one who repays you
according to what you have done to us.
9 Happy is the one who seizes your infants
and dashes them against the rocks.


Alleluia: Philippians 3:8-9 I consider all things so much rubbish that I may gain Christ and be found in him.

Gospel: Luke 9:57-62 Not going back, moving ahead...
As Jesus and his disciples were proceeding on their journey, someone said to him,
"I will follow you wherever you go." Jesus answered him,
"Foxes have dens and birds of the sky have nests, but the Son of Man has nowhere to rest his head." And to another he said, "Follow me." But he replied, "Lord, let me go first and bury my father." But he answered him, "Let the dead bury their dead. But you, go and proclaim the Kingdom of God." And another said, "I will follow you, Lord, but first let me say farewell to my family at home." Jesus answered him, "No one who sets a hand to the plow
and looks to what was left behind is fit for the Kingdom of God."



CHABBAD: Erev Sukkot
Parshat Vezot Hab'rachah, 4th Portion 
(Deuteronomy 33:18-33:21)
18 And to Zebulun he said: "Rejoice, Zebulun, in your departure, and Issachar, in your tents.19 They will call peoples to the mountain; there, they will offer up righteous sacrifices. For they will be nourished by the abundance of the seas, and by the treasures hidden in the sand."
Commentary: Be Blessed and successful in doing what GOD has called you to do

Rejoice, Zebulun, in your departure: Prosper when you go out to trade.
and Issachar: Prosper when you sit in your tents to study the Torah, to sit [in the Sanhedrin] and to [calculate and] proclaim leap years, and to fix the months, as it is said, “And from the sons of Issachar, those who had an understanding of the times” (I Chron. 12:32) [and then the verse continues,] “their chiefs were two hundred”-the chiefs of the Sanhedrin occupied themselves with this, and in accordance with them, the seasons and leap years were fixed [for all Israel].

Tehillim: Psalm 72-76 Prayers for kings
Psalm 72 of Solomon
1 Endow the king with your justice, O God, the royal son with your righteousness.
2 May he judge your people in righteousness, your afflicted ones with justice.
17 May his name endure forever; may it continue as long as the sun.
Then all nations will be blessed through him, and they will call him blessed.
18 Praise be to the Lord God, the God of Israel, who alone does marvelous deeds.
19 Praise be to his glorious name forever; may the whole earth be filled with his glory.
Amen and Amen.


Psalm 73 A psalm of Asaph.
1 Surely God is good to Israel, to those who are pure in heart.
13 Surely in vain I have kept my heart pure and have washed my hands in innocence.
14 All day long I have been afflicted, and every morning brings new punishments.
21 When my heart was grieved and my spirit embittered, 

22 I was senseless and ignorant; I was a brute beast before you.
23 Yet I am always with you; you hold me by my right hand.
24 You guide me with your counsel, and afterward you will take me into glory.
25 Whom have I in heaven but you? And earth has nothing I desire besides you.
26 My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart
and my portion forever.
27 Those who are far from you will perish; you destroy all who are unfaithful to you.
28 But as for me, it is good to be near God. I have made the Sovereign Lord my refuge;
I will tell of all your deeds. 


Psalm 67 A maskil of Asaph
2 Remember the nation you purchased long ago,
the people of your inheritance, whom you redeemed—Mount Zion, where you dwelt.
12 But God is my King from long ago; he brings salvation on the earth.
13 It was you who split open the sea by your power; you broke the heads of the monster in the waters.
14 It was you who crushed the heads of Leviathan and gave it as food to the creatures of the desert.
15 It was you who opened up springs and streams; you dried up the ever-flowing rivers.
16 The day is yours, and yours also the night; you established the sun and moon.
17 It was you who set all the boundaries of the earth; you made both summer and winter.

Psalm 75
1 We praise you, God, we praise you, for your Name is near; people tell of your wonderful deeds. 2 You say, “I choose the appointed time; it is I who judge with equity.
3 When the earth and all its people quake, it is I who hold its pillars firm.[j]
4 To the arrogant I say, ‘Boast no more,’ and to the wicked, ‘Do not lift up your horns.[k]
5 Do not lift your horns against heaven; do not speak so defiantly.’”
6 No one from the east or the west or from the desert can exalt themselves.
7 It is God who judges: He brings one down, he exalts another.
8 In the hand of the Lord is a cup full of foaming wine mixed with spices;
he pours it out, and all the wicked of the earth drink it down to its very dregs.
9 As for me, I will declare this forever;
I will sing praise to the God of Jacob,
10 who says, “I will cut off the horns of all the wicked,
but the horns of the righteous will be lifted up.”

Psalm 76
1 God is renowned in Judah; in Israel his name is great.
2 His tent is in Salem, his dwelling place in Zion.
3 There he broke the flashing arrows, the shields and the swords, the weapons of war.
4 You are radiant with light, more majestic than mountains rich with game.
5 The valiant lie plundered, they sleep their last sleep; not one of the warriors
can lift his hands.
6 At your rebuke, God of Jacob, both horse and chariot lie still.
7 It is you alone who are to be feared. Who can stand before you when you are angry?
8 From heaven you pronounced judgment, and the land feared and was quiet—
9 when you, God, rose up to judge, to save all the afflicted of the land.
10 Surely your wrath against mankind brings you praise, and the survivors of your wrath are restrained.
11 Make vows to the Lord your God and fulfill them; let all the neighboring lands
bring gifts to the One to be feared.
12 He breaks the spirit of rulers; he is feared by the kings of the earth.



Princess Diaries:

Dear Abba,

Thank You for this time to be with You and devour Your word early in the morning, great is Your Name!!! O Adonai, bless this day that I have planned to go to Haifa with my parents, have mercy on us Lord and do not let us experience more trouble for we depend on You to direct and guide our steps leading us to the way and paths everlasting. Lead us to the right people like yesterday how You helped us get to where we need to be but with much trouble... Lord You Promised that Your blessings make us rich without trouble, so Adonai I ask for this trip to be a blessing without trouble. O GOD, give us a divine experience as we go to Haifa and tour around Tel Aviv on our own. Adonai I depend on You to give us a memorable and divine experience.... Let us see through Your eyes and hear through Your ears that things that You have for us, may our hearts gladly receive. 

Ba HaShem Yeshua HaMashiach, Amen!




Daily Prophetic Word

October 4, 2017
By MaryEllen Martyn

The Father says, "Today find yourself not on sinking sand, but rather on solid ground. Can you feel it? You are no longer servants. Shake that off. You are My Royal Sons and Daughters. I know your needs and your heart. Allow me to take you to a place that you could never dream of. Will you Let Me? I have so much to show you.

Release the thoughts of the religious minds and fools who know not what I have actually said in My Word. I am not in a box. Can you see My answers over your prayers? I AM the God of the Impossible. Open your imagination this hour, and See My unlimited supply and resources for your life.

I have it all figured out. Do you not believe that? Have I not said even the hairs on your head I have numbered? I will take care of all of My Creation from the smallest to the largest. Release the pain to Me this hour. I have come to give you Great Joy and Blessings! Give Me everything that keeps you out of that realm that I died for you to enjoy and live in. I want it ALL, not just parts of it.
Why would you carry that around one more minute? Does it serve you any good? Anything that keeps you away from all that I desire to give you, out of My Unending Love, is something you must release to Me this day. Do not put it off, and do not think you will just cope with it. I died to Free You from everything that would keep you bound. I will do as I have spoken over your Life!"


The Righteous Prescription
Delivered by Prophet Neil

Even this very moment I am stirring issues of truth lying dormant deep within you. There is so much potential within you not fully utilized, nor awakened. Even though the process may be uncomfortable to you at times, know it will bear good fruit in your life, and will do so in ways that are not optional, nor contingent (1).

There are specific aspects of your growth and development that avail themselves to you in a variety of means. But there are also other aspects within you that have no substitute for the manner in which they must be awakened, or developed. Even though you may not always understand all the complexities of the day, and all you are experiencing with various pressures on every side, know that I have full perspective and full understanding of all these things, and even more (2).

Release your worry concerning what is unknown, and rest in the comfort of my leadership and governance in your life. Rest in my light and easy yoke, and do not continue to worry or fear about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Enjoy what I have planted deep within your heart and do not continue to seek answers outside of me. Do not continue in the error of the ways of your forefathers, but embrace reality and truth (3).

My ways are not your ways, so do not be offended because they seem different and foreign to you. But instead acknowledge they are different in their concept, different in their application, and different in their results, and embrace them (4).

Embrace these differences, for these are the very differences you need. You need and desire the results these differences produce, so be slow to discard what you do not understand, what seems to be unusual or odd in its initial encounter, or what is altogether different than what traditions or conventional wisdom would prescribe to you. For I am giving you the very things you need, the very things that will preserve and prosper you, the very things that will protect you and keep you safe (5).

(1) Ephesians 5:13-15 (2) 2 Corinthians 4:8-9, Hebrews 4:13 (3) Matthew 6:34, John 14:6 (4) Isaiah 55:8-9 (5) Deuteronomy 30:15-20

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Miraculous Friday!

Galilee Tour Navon's Bday

Satisfying me everytime