Miraculous Friday!

6 Tishrei 5778
October 6, 2017

Friday Tel Aviv
Sukkot 2

End of the Day 
Princess Diaries:

Today was great! We went to the Museum of the Jewish People inside the Tel Aviv University Campus and boy what a huge campus! I learned about Bob Dylan and I didn't know he was a Jew and after reading about his life and his music contributions to the world, I realized that he was more than a writer or a singer, he was a Spiritual seeker and I could relate to him so much because of what had happened to me this year. We have many things in common and one of that is his transition from being Shabtai Zisi Zimmerman to being Bob Dylan. But it was opposite for me from my American name Marie Christine to Miryam Yiska my Hebrew name. Ahhhhh.... That alone speaks volumes and anyone reading this right now could not understand why but in Heaven all will be made known by the Great I AM.

I planned and tried to rent a car for us so I can drive my parents to Haifa tomorrow but GOD did not want it because we weren't able to get a car. GOD had trained me to be more surrendered to HIS will and so I was not as fussed about it. I just let go. And decided that this afternoon we were going to enjoy the Flea Market. It took the whole afternoon for my Mom to enjoy the Flea Market. I only bought some little stuff and after one hour, I surrendered from shopping. Decided to sit down and do what I love to do, watch and observe people walking and passing by while waiting for my parents, but when I couldn't find them, I had a last minute decision to go watch the sun set at the beach. It was also timely that I brought a book so I read from one chapter of that book. And I enjoyed the beautiful scenery of people and animals relaxing at the beach while I watch them enjoy and read my favorite book. Then when the sun couldn't be seen anymore, I decide to go back to my home and I felt that it was a short walk. Hmmmmm I could probably live here. It's a beautiful city and if I only had a car to drive myself to, I could do many things... The day ended well when my parents arrive with Israeli food for Erev Shabbat, so instead of fasting dinner, I decide to eat, it's about time they enjoy Foreign food and I was not going to watch them enjoy, I was going to enjoy with them.

Tonight, I write, and once again update the website that GOD had made me write. Inspired once again and filled with many lessons as I reflect on the days that have passed by, I want to share my learning from GOD's training in my life that I believe are so important:
1) To ask for what your heart desires
2) You may not always receive exactly how you imagined things but be grateful - always!
3) The secret to Living a life without regrets is when you Learn to surrender to GOD's will
4) Never complain just like the Israelites, GOD gives what we ask but HE expects us to fight for it, nothing worthy in this world comes easily, everything good comes with a fight
5) Look for the blessings in disguise everyday, GOD's little surprises can only be seen when you have divine perspective.


Before the day starts:


ODB: Read: 1 John 5:10-15 
14 This is the confidence we have in his presence: if we ask anything that accords with his will, he hears us. 15 And if we know that he hears us — whatever we ask — then we know that we have what we have asked from him.
Amen and amen! How timely that last night after dinner, Mom and I had a heart to heart talk, we ended we a prayer of decree that the man who I will marry for GOD has chosen him, will be revealed to us this day. Now! Her faith says! Now! And I know that day is today! He shall find me today! Praise the LORD YESHUA!


Bible in a Year: Isaiah 11–13;| Ephesians 4
Isaiah 11
11 1 But a branch will emerge from the trunk of Yishai, a shoot will grow from his roots.
2 The Spirit of Adonai will rest on him, the Spirit of wisdom and understanding,
the Spirit of counsel and power, the Spirit of knowledge and fearing Adonai —
3 he will be inspired by fearing Adonai. He will not judge by what his eyes see
or decide by what his ears hear, 4 but he will judge the impoverished justly;
he will decide fairly for the humble of the land. He will strike the land with a rod from his mouth and slay the wicked with a breath from his lips.
5 Justice will be the belt around his waist, faithfulness the sash around his hips.
10 On that day the root of Yishai, which stands as a banner for the peoples —
the Goyim will seek him out, and the place where he rests will be glorious.

Isaiah 12:1 “I thank you, Adonai, because, although you were angry at me,
your anger is now turned away; and you are comforting me.
2 “See! God is my salvation. I am confident and unafraid; for Yah Adonai is my strength and my song, and he has become my salvation!” 

5 Sing to Adonai, for he has triumphed —this is being made known throughout the earth.
6 Shout and sing for joy, you who live in Tziyon; for the Holy One of Isra’el is with you in his greatness!”

Ephesians 4:2 Always be humble, gentle and patient, bearing with one another in love, 3 and making every effort to preserve the unity the Spirit gives through the binding power of shalom. 4 There is one body and one Spirit, just as when you were called you were called to one hope. 5 And there is one Lord, one trust, one immersion, 6 and one God, the Father of all, who rules over all, works through all and is in all.
17 Therefore I say this — indeed, in union with the Lord I insist on it: do not live any longer as the pagans live, with their sterile ways of thinking. 18 Their intelligence has been shrouded in darkness, and they are estranged from the life of God, because of the ignorance in them, which in turn comes from resisting God’s will.
30 Don’t cause grief to God’s Ruach HaKodesh, for he has stamped you as his property until the day of final redemption. 31 Get rid of all bitterness, rage, anger, violent assertiveness and slander, along with all spitefulness. 32 Instead, be kind to each other, tenderhearted; and forgive each other, just as in the Messiah God has also forgiven you.


DRM:
Psalm 79 For the glory of Your Name O Lord, deliver us
Alleluia: Psalm 95 If today you hear his voice, harden not your hearts.
Gospel: Luke 10:13-16 
16 “Whoever listens to you listens to me, also whoever rejects you rejects me, and whoever rejects me rejects the One who sent me.”
Chabad: Chumash
Parshat Vezot Hab'rachah, 6th Portion (Deuteronomy 33:27-33:29)
29 Fortunate are you, O Israel! Who is like you, O people whose salvation is through the Lord, the Shield Who helps you, your majestic Sword! Your enemies will lie to you, but you will tread upon their heights."
Psalm 79
8. Do not recall our former sins; let Your mercies come swiftly towards us, for we have fallen very low.
9. Help us, God of our deliverance, for the sake of the glory of Your Name; save us and pardon our sins for the sake of Your Name.:



Psalm 80
2. Listen, O Shepherd of Israel, Who leads Joseph like sheep. Appear, You Who is enthroned upon the cherubim.
3. Arouse Your might before Ephraim, Benjamin and Menashe, for it is upon You to save us.
4. Return us, O God; cause Your countenance to shine, that we may be saved.
5. O Lord, God of Hosts, until when will You fume at the prayer of Your people?
6. You fed them bread of tears, and gave them tears to drink in great measure.
7. You have made us an object of strife to our neighbors; our enemies mock to themselves.
8. Return us, O God of Hosts; cause Your countenance to shine, that we may be saved.


Psalm 81:11. I am the Lord your God who brought you up from the land of Egypt; open wide your mouth, [state all your desires,] and I shall grant them.

Psalm 82: 1. A psalm by Asaph. God stands in the council of judges; among the judges He renders judgment:
2. How long will you judge wickedly, ever showing partiality toward the evildoers?
3. Render justice to the needy and the orphan; deal righteously with the poor and the destitute.
4. Rescue the needy and the pauper; deliver them from the hand of the wicked.



Princess Prayers before the day begins:


Dear Abba,

The Spirit told me to ask forgiveness from my Mom for hurting her with the words I told other people about her being controlling. I rephrased my words to make it non accusing, I said "I feel controlled" instead of saying you are controlling and also I told her "but you protected me from a miserable life by marrying the wrong man and making the wrong life decision." 

I thank You Abba, for our reconciliation last night and today my miracle will appear!!! 

Ba HaShem Yeshua haMashiach, Amen!!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Galilee Tour Navon's Bday

Yehuda Maccabi